118th Wing Mission

Welcome to the official website of the 118th Wing.

This site is provided as a public service through the cooperative efforts of the 118th Wing Public Affairs and the Tennessee Air National Guard.

Our mission is to provide America with lethal armed overwatch, actionable reachback intelligence, and expeditionary combat support that projects American power across the globe.