An official website of the United States government
Here's how you know
A .mil website belongs to an official U.S. Department of Defense organization in the United States.
A lock (lock ) or https:// means you’ve safely connected to the .mil website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.


Of the Force, for the Force!

The 118th Force Support Squadron handles military, retiree and family member identification cards.

The 118th Force Support Squadron is a dedicated team of the highest Integrity. Always ready to provide expeditionary​ combat support to combatant commands, while continuing to deliver Personnel, Force Development, Services, and Honor Guard support to the 118th Wing, Tennessee Joint Force Headquarters, sister military services, retired veterans and ​military families.


Military ID card / CAC card / DEERS 

Our walk-in customer service is currently closed except by appointment. This includes military dependents, military retirees and sister services.

To make an appointment, please use this link: ID Card Office Online (


For more information:

Call (615) 660-8607

240 Knapp Blvd, Nashville, TN 37217



To be issued an ID card / to update or enroll in DEERS:

  • Adults 21 years and older must bring two forms of government-issued, valid ID, the primary being a photo ID, to renew military ID card. Ex: A driver's license and old ID card, OR driver's license and social security card, OR Old ID card and birth certificate OR passport and old ID card.
  • Dependents must also have either their sponsor present with them OR a signed DD 1172 from their sponsor, OR a power of attorney for their sponsor. ID cards are issued IAW AFI 36-3026.